All registered participants can attend both the Global Spine Congress and the World Forum for Spine Research.
Please read the following registration terms and conditions carefully before starting the online registration. Debits to your credit card will appear as O.I.C. Srl Florence (Italy) on the registration statement.
To benefit from the discount, you will need to become an AOSpine member before registering.
Membership status will be verified by AOSpine.
Be aware if your membership is not updated, the "Non member fee" will be applied.
2. To qualify for the medical/research student fellows/residents registration fee, a letter of proof from the training program director needs to be sent to: registrationGSC_WFSR2016@oic.it
3. World Bank classification 2015. Please click here to access the list of eligible countries.
4. Industry representatives: Non-clinical professionals, with interests in the spine field, but are not treating patients.
5. The accompanying person registration fee includes a badge for the Exhibition Opening (Thursday, April 14).
6. Only congress-registered participants can sign-up for the precourses. Precourses registration is open on January 15, 2016.
Sponsor / exhibitor registration
Sponsoring and exhibiting company representatives will need to register as a delegate. Such registration will allow access to all scientific sessions excluding the precourses. To enquire about exhibition-only passes, please send an email to sponsorGSC_WFSR2016@oic.it
Individual delegate registration
The delegate registration fee includes:
- Full access to the scientific sessions and exhibition (precourses are not included)
- Admission to the lunch symposia organized by the industry
- Congress kit with the final program and further scientific material
- Congress App, including program and abstract book
- Invitation to the Exhibition Opening (Thursday, April 14)
- Coffee service
- Certificate of attendance
- Name badge
For details of the CME accreditation visit this page
An email will be sent to individual participants upon completion of the registration process. This confirmation must be presented at the registration desk on-site at the congress in order to receive the congress kit and access badge.
Individual registration cancellation policy
All cancellation or modification requests must be officially submitted in writing by fax or email to: O.I.C. Srl. Fax +39 055 50 35 230,
For cancellations received by March 12, 2016, the paid amount will be refunded with a 70% penalty reduction.
No refund will be made for cancellations received after March 12, 2016.
For group registrations of more than five participants, please contact: registrationGSC_WFSR2016@oic.it
Registration and modification policy
All individual and group modifications, and replacement requests must be officially submitted in writing by fax or email to: O.I.C. Srl. Fax +39 055 50 35 230, E-mail: registrationGSC_WFSR2016@oic.it
An administrative fee of USD 50 will be applicable for requests made after February 2, 2016.
For the replacement of a delegate, written permission from the originally-registered delegate will be required, along with full contact details of the substitution.
Terms of payment
Please note that your registration cannot be processed without payment. You may pay by credit card or bank transfer (see details below). We strongly encourage online registrations (credit card payments only).
You can choose one of the following payment methods:
For registration support please contact:
Help Desk, Registration
Viale Matteotti, 7 - 50121 Florence
Phone: +39 055 50.35.203
Fax: +39 055 50.35230